A great gluten free recipe for picnics or entertaining.
10 slices of prosciutto
1/3 cup pouring cream
1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
1 small red capsicum
1 handful of basil
1 packet goat's cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 180˚C fan forced. If your mini muffin trays are not non-stick, grease them.
2. In a large bowl or jug combine the eggs, cream and parmesan cheese.
3. Finely dice the red capsicum and chop basil.
4. Line the holes of three mini muffin trays with the prosciutto, add some of the diced capsicum and chopped basil.
5. Pour over the egg mixture until each hole is just filled.
6. Crumble goats cheese over the top.
7. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and set.
These will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days. They can be served cold or reheated in the microwave.